/ / and this is how it starts / /
(Source: Flickr / klorklor)
And then the magical traveling circus of scholastic would randomly show up
at the motherfucking BOOK FAIR
I seriously miss the book fair.
Wait, you mean these don’t exist anymore?
We even had them in Pakistan and they were a big hit.
Oh the good old days
Paradiso, Amsterdam 24/04/2014
take me back
im not in that fandom but i know a golden post when i see one
you got a pretty kind of dirty face
don’t kill yourself now, tomorrow, tonight, or in anytime because you are worth living with thousands of reasons to be happy, i feel bad for you in what you’ve been through but trust me these thoughts are going to fade away sooner, i love you, people around you loves you and they do appreciate you no matter what. please stay strong because there are plenty reasons to live and i’ll just list you as many as i can okay?
- you have forever to be dead
- for that comforting feeling when a cat finally allows you to pick them up and sticks by your side
- life can be beautiful
- everything will balance out
- new music
- books you can’t put down
- theres still so much to discover
- you are needed
- sleep food
- a hot cup of tea
- how awesome it feels when class gets cancelled
- hearing a song that has been stuck in your head all day
- the smell of cookies in the oven
- when your parents are proud of you
- when your favourite song comes on the radio
- there are beautiful places to see
- bucket lists to complete
- rules to break
- art to see & create
- to fade your scars
- to find something you believe in
- to help someone
- falling asleep to rain
- smiling at strangers
- 7 billion people you haven’t met yet
for those of you looking for a sign not to kill yourself this is it.
Every time I see this, I promise that I will reblog this
probably not that
"all girls dress the same"